Signature Inspection Services, LLC
From vintage plantation houses, single wall ohana homes, modern california style stucco townhouses, to high rise steel and glass condos or offices downtown, Signature Inspections Hawaii, LLC is here to assist with your residential and commercial property inspections.
As a buyer or investor, you will be informed of any issues or concerns with the property, therefore are able to purchase with confidence.
As a seller, you will have the ability to identify and address potential deal-breaking issues that a property may have before it is listed and the use of our digital report for marketing purposes.
For property managers, our inspection services can help you in evaluating a property ensuring that you get the best value for it.
About Our Inspections:
(1) Home Inspection
A home inspection is a visual inspection of the general systems and components of a home, to identify items which may be in need of major immediate repair. Home inspections are typically performed on behalf of home buyers; however, sellers often order a home inspection in preparing for the sale of their property. Property types include:
- Single family dwelling
- Multi-family dwelling
- High Rise Condominium Unit
- Pool, Spa, & Docks +Advanced Dive Certified For Submerged Foundation Inspections
- In-progress Residential Construction Inspection
(2) Commercial Inspection
A commercial inspection is similarly a visual inspection of the general systems and components of a commercial building to identify items in need of immediate repair. Commercial inspections are generally performed for building owners, property managers, leasing agents, lenders and tenants, and for commercial property buyers and sellers. Property types include:
- Retail Free Standing Building
- Retail Condominium Unit
- Office Free Standing Building
- Office condominium Unit
- Industrial Condominium Unit
- Vacant Land
- Apartment Building
(+) Thermal Imaging
Thermal imaging is an Infrared inspection with a thermographic camera. Thermal imaging enables a powerful noninvasive method to monitor and diagnose the condition of buildings. The inspector can quickly identify problem areas that can’t be seen by the naked eye, eliminating destructive probing methods. The results are captured and documented instantly and easily into professional thermal imaging reports, and provide tangible proof of the inspector’s findings.
(+) Our Clients
- homeowners: annual maintenance inspections
- home buyers and sellers
- financial institutions
- property managers: rental inspections
- building contractors
- commercial property owners
- commercial property buyers and sellers
- and others
- Inspections are tailored to the needs of each client, using industry-wide inspection standards (InterNACHI & ASHI) as they relate to the property being inspected.
- High quality, in-depth “form reports” and “narrative reports” in printed and pdf formats.
- Committed to the highest standard of professionalism, expertise, honesty, and ethics.
- Service to the client is paramount.
- We offer competitive pricing and prompt delivery of reports.
Both “Associations” or “Certifying Organizations,” requires inspectors to continue their education through accredited courses, conferences, online learning, etc… and annual Inspector Certificate Testing in order to hold a current certificate.
Signature Inspections Hawaii, LLC, is also currently Fully Insured by, Jerry Hay, Inc *Providing Insurance to Hawaii since 1967
*CPI Certified Professional Inspector || ASHI#264643 || #NACHI16122702