Introducing our Escrow Cancellation Guarantee
At Signature Inspections Hawaii, we take Customer Service to heart as we VALUE & SERVE each individual as if we were caring for ourselves. Without our customer’s, Signature Inspections Hawaii, simply would NOT EXIST. We are dedicated to raising the standards of customer services and meeting YOUR achieving 100% satisfaction amongst our clients.
With that in mind we would like to introduce our:
15% – 20% of escrows get cancelled and that’s why we want your home inspection to be worry-free. That’s why we offer our exclusive Cancelled Escrow Guarantee with every home inspection we perform. Homes “fall out of escrow” due to many reasons that are unforeseen. Some of these reasons include:
- A low appraisal
- Big repair items as a result of an inspection
- Unreasonable sellers
- Or simply a change of heart
Protect yourself from having to pay full price for another inspection on another home. If your escrow cancels for any reason, we will do a second inspection for you at a 15% discount. The discount applies to a subsequent inspection of equal or lesser value. If your second house is bigger or has additional inspection items (such as a pool or guest house) that were not included in the first inspection, the difference will be billed at the regular price.
Escrow Cancellation Guarantee
If your escrow does not close for any reason, we will perform a second home inspection for you at 15% off the regular price. Just schedule your second inspection within 30 days of your first inspection.
- Discount applies to inspections of equal or lesser value.
- The second inspection must be booked within 30 days of the first inspection.
- If the second inspection includes additional services, or a larger house, a discount equal to 15% of the first inspection will be applied.
- Only one Cancelled Escrow Guarantee discount per customer.
- Does not apply to verbal inspections, multi-family structures, sewer line inspections, mold inspections, photography services, or re-inspections.
If the second escrow cancels and a third home is purchased, the third inspection will be billed at the regular price.