- Inspect eaves, overhangs and soffits
- Inspect gutters and downspouts
- Inspect conditions of the flashings, valleys, skylights, vents, and roof penetrations
- Report missing or damaged shingles and signs of wear
- Note on substandard repairs
- Report on overall structural conditions of visible framing components
- Evaluate exterior attic ventilation
Signature Inspections Hawaii, is a “NATIONALLY CERTIFIED” Home Inspection Company by InterNACHI. InterNACHI also requires inspectors to continue their education through accredited courses, conferences, online learning, etc… and annual Inspector Certificate Testing in order to hold a current certificate.