Trevor Drinen is the Founder of Signature Inspections Hawaii and owner of Oahu Home Inspection Services. He and his wife, Leah, have three children and reside on the Windward side of Oahu. Trevor is team-oriented with a passion for excellence. He chooses to network with other dedicated professionals who share his passion for best-in-class customer service. Trevor is committed to being able to serve each client with excellence and tailors the experience to the client’s needs. Through the years, Trevor’s network has been known to put clients at ease and create a “fun” and memorable process unlike any other service they’ve ever experienced.
Prior to becoming a home inspector Trevor was a Non-profit Director, Pastor, OSHA / DOE inspector and consultant. As a Non-Profit Director one of his main projects was to weekly inspect the facilities of public schools. This required weekly inspections and establishing a professional service network which assisted in completing facility upgrades, repairs, and maintenance a timely manner and complied with all the DOE / OSHA standards.
Trevor is currently a Certified Professional Inspector (C.P.I.) and member in good standing with: (1)American Society of Home Inspectors or ASHI and (2) the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). InterNACHI is the world’s largest non-profit inspection association of residential and commercial inspectors, and International Association of Professional Home and Commercial Property Inspectors and an active affiliate with American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
Trevor holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Pacific College in Southern California, an AA from SouthWestern Oregon, and has deep family roots within the MARINE CORPS “Semper Fidelis”
- CEO Signature Inspections Hawaii (Owner / Operator – Home Restoration & Property Maintenance)
- National Home Inspection Certification – InterNACHI
- Certified Professional Inspector – CPI # NACHI16122702
- Home Inspections
- Buyer Inspections
- Seller Inspections
- CEO TDServicesHawaii (Owner / Operator – Home Restoration & Property Maintenance)
- Home & Commercial Consultant
- Home Restoration
- Property Maintenance ( Rental Properties )
- Non-Profit Director (Spirit of Aloha, Inc)
- Development of sustainable At-Risk Youth Programs via community partnerships
- Established: Trades programs in schools – auto mechanic, culinary programs, etc.
- Connecting to programs and students at UH (low-cost & sustainability for participating schools)
- Public Educational Facility Improvement
- DOE & OSHA Building Liaison (Get Projects Done VS Red Tape Delays)
- Weekly Facility and Grounds Inspections
- Community Network Liaison (Construction Trade Contract Network & Alumni Support)
- HR Supervisor: Safety Officer & OSHA Liaison (RVPro, Inc)
- Safety Enforcement and Regulation
- Weekly OSHA Compliance
- Property / Facility Inspection
- American Red Cross Donor
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hawaii
- Boys and Girls Club of Hawaii
- Honolulu YMCA
- Kailua Canoe Club
- Make A Difference Day
- Sierra Club Hawaii
- Surfrider Foundation
- Triathlon Club Oahu
- USA Triathlon (USAT)
- Preserve Hawaii
At Signature Inspections Hawaii We Perform Each Inspection Using:
(1) Flir Pro Thermal Imaging
(2) Specialized Reporting Software & Home Binder
At Signature Inspections Hawaii,
we conduct a non-invasive visual inspection
of accessible systems and components of the residence including:
- Structure and foundation
- Electrical systems
- Plumbing systems
- Roofs and Attics
- Crawl Spaces
- Gutters and Drainage.
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings.
- Porches and Decks.
We also inspect and operate:
- Air Conditioning.
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens, Bath, Laundry.
- Water Heaters.
- A representative sampling of Lights and Receptacles.
- A representative sampling of Windows and Doors.
- Built-in Appliances.
After the inspection is complete, we will walk you through the property and answer all your questions to the best of our ability. It’s our desire to make this process understandable, informative, and enjoyable. If you’re unable to be present for a one-on-one review, we will email you a detailed report in a PDF Format. Then we will setup a video chat or conference call to review your report. Let us know what best suits your schedule and we can make the necessary arrangements ahead of time.
Signature Inspections Hawaii, LLC, is FULLY Insured & “NATIONALLY CERTIFIED” by InterNACHI. InterNACHI also requires inspectors to continue their education through accredited courses, conferences, online learning, etc… and annual Inspector Certificate Testing in order to hold a current certificate.
Trevor Drinen | CPI Certified Professional Inspector # NACHI16122702