Top 10 Q & A’s Signature Inspections Hawaii has received:
- What should I expect from a home inspection report?
- Is Home Inspection Required or Regulated in Hawaii?
- Why do you need a Home Inspection?
- Why can’t I have a general contractor or personally inspect my potential home?
- What if the inspection report reveals problems?
- Can a home FAIL an inspection?
- Do I have to be on-site during the full duration of the inspection?
- What if my schedule does NOT allow me to attend any portion of the inspection or review?
- What happens if ESCROW CANCELS?
- My home sold… Now what do I do?
Signature Inspections Hawaii, LLC, is FULLY Insured & “NATIONALLY CERTIFIED” by InterNACHI. InterNACHI also requires inspectors to continue their education through accredited courses, conferences, online learning, etc… and annual Inspector Certificate Testing in order to hold a current certificate.
Trevor Drinen | CPI Certified Professional Inspector # NACHI16122702